Refund & Postal Insurance Terms
All orders are final. Customers are responsible for ensuring that their shipping address is correct before placing their order, as changes cannot be made afterwards. We also cannot combine postage on separate orders.
Customers may be eligible for additional shipping fees as a result of customer error in a shipping address, or a parcel being returned to sender unclaimed.
The customer has the right to cancel the order (for any reason) within 7 days of receiving the goods. To exercise this option, you must inform us in writing (letter or e-mail) within 7 days of receipt of order. If not faulty, goods must be returned in the same condition they were sent out and with any seals still intact. If you use this option to cancel for non-faulty items, you will be responsible for the postage of returning the item. Items bought by gift voucher can only be returned in exchange for store credit.
If an item is faulty, we must be informed within 28 days of receipt of goods. Please remember the large majority of CDs and vinyl we sell are secondhand. Faulty means the CD/vinyl does not play - it skips or jumps or refuses to play altogether. Hiss or crackle on vinyl does not fall into this category, nor does a dispute on the grading of a sleeve. We attempt to grade all items fairly, however a dispute over the grading of an item does not necessarily constitute a fault.
If an item is damaged in the post the customer must inform us within 7 days of receiving the goods.
If an item is not received, the customer must inform us within 35 days of notification of shipping to qualify for a possible refund. Please note, with shipping to certain countries the Post Office insists we wait 5 weeks before filing a claim to allow for the possibility of an item being returned if it cannot be delivered.
Due to a reduction in the level of compensation offered by Royal Mail in case of a problem with their service, customers are now asked to acknowledge that they understand the limit of the claim that can be made in case of damage or loss. If a customer chooses a shipping option that does not include sufficient insurance to cover the value of the item or items in transit, then they will only be compensated to the limit of the insurance that the Post Office provides. For example, the UK Royal Mail currently offers 20 pounds compensation with regular first and second class postage, and standard Airmail also only offers 20 pounds compensation. Different options can be chosen via the shopping basket.
Customers are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence, or the country in which the package is received. Please contact your local postal service for full information on these charges before you order.
Website Terms and Conditions
1) Use of the Vinylnet website is on condition you agree to these terms and conditions which from time to time are subject to change and that any future use of the site will renew such an agreement.
2) Vinylnet is a UK based company. The relationship between you and Vinylnet shall be governed by Scottish law and you agree to submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
3) Vinylnet shall not have any liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage, costs, expenses or claims whether in contract or tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise arising out of the misuse of the contents of your application either before, during or after the transfer of such information to the recruiter or otherwise arising out of your use or inability to use the site or the information or services contained on it. Without limit to the foregoing and insofar as permitted in each relevant jurisdiction Vinylnet does not give any warranty, either express or implied, as to the site or its contents including but not limited to any warranties as to no infringement.
4) Vinylnet uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is accurate but makes no representations or warranties as to accuracy and accepts no liability for the same.
5) Vinylnet is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
1) All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this site are copyright to either Tayfusion Ltd or Vinylnet and are the intellectual property of Tayfusion or Vinylnet. With the exception of the images used to present the products sold on the site, the IP of which resides with the appropriate owner or label.
2) Unless we state otherwise, you may view, download and print content on our site for domestic and personal purposes to place a request or to use this site as a resource. Any other use of the materials on this site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Tayfusion, Vinylnet or the IP product owner is strictly prohibited.
You agree to indemnify Vinylnet and its related companies, affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all damages, losses, taxes, duties, fees, expenses, claims and liabilities (including legal fees) ("Claims") that may arise from the use of the Vinylnet Website.
By using this site you accept that it is at your own risk. Vinylnet accepts no liability arising from errors (including typographical errors) contained in, or any omissions from, this website. July 2016.
If you have any questions regarding our services please feel free to Contact Us.