Vinyl & CDs Shipping Guide
Shipping on the Vinylnet site is calculated in terms of what you are buying from each individual seller and where you are located.
This means you will pay a base price for the first item ordered from each seller but we cut all our “additional item” prices to keep offering as good value as we can in terms of total shipping price.
- The first four 7”/CDs are now included in the base price for each seller - £2.50 for second class.
- The first 6 LPs work the same way - £4.35 from an individual seller for second class.
- Larger amounts than this go up at an incremental rate. 7-20 LPs cost £7.95 for second class etc. Customers are also at liberty to choose first class post, signed-for post etc from a drop-down menu.
- We now also have a maximum charge of £21.95 for any number of LPs from one individual seller.
including Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Baltic States
- The first 7”/CD from a seller is £5.25 for regular Airmail, and each additional is £0.60.
- The first LP is £8.75, each additional £1.50.
World Zone 1 Deliveries
All countries outside Europe except those listed for World Zones 2 and 3, i.e. Canada, all Central & South America, Israel, Japan...
- The first 7”/CD from a seller is £6.75 for regular Airmail, and each additional is £1.15.
- The first LP is £13.25, each additional £2.80.
World Zone 2 Deliveries
Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & Pacific Islands
- The first 7”/CD from a seller is £7.85 for regular Airmail, and each additional is £1.50.
- The first LP is £14.95, each additional £3.25.
World Zone 3 Deliveries
United States and outlying US islands...
- The first 7”/CD from a seller is £6.85 for regular Airmail, and each additional is £0.95.
- The first LP is £16.95, each additional £2.95.
- Double LPs count as 2, as do double 7” packs, double CDs etc. Certain items (e.g. 180g vinyl, heavy gatefold sleeves, items with booklets etc) may be heavier to post and therefore you may be quoted a slightly higher postage rate for these.
- Recorded (signed-for) delivery within the UK is between £1 and £1.40 extra depending on the size of the parcel, and Special Delivery (next day insured)/ Next Day Courier starts from £8.50.
- Special Delivery/Next Day Courier operates on working days only - i.e., Monday to Friday. For example, if your order is shipped on Friday, it will not arrive until Monday. Next-day delivery is from THE DATE THE ORDER IS SHIPPED - this may not be the same day you ordered. If you require your order to arrive by a certain date, please check with us before ordering. Orders will either be sent using Royal Mail's Special Delivery service or a next-day courier, depending on the size and weight of the parcel.
- Tracked Airmail (up to £50 insured) is £4.50 extra in addition to the basic charge , and Tracked Airmail with full insurance is £7.00 extra.
Due to the reduction in the level of compensation offered by the Post Office in case of loss or damage, our basket will now alert you if you are not fully covered for the cost of the items, and compensation will only be paid to the value of the insurance cover bought. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Customers are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence, or the country in which the package is received. Please contact your local postal service for details of these charges before you order.