Shipping on the new Vinylnet site is calculated in terms of what you are buying from each individual seller. Whilst this means you will pay a base price for the first item ordered from each seller, we have cut all our “additional item” prices to try to keep offering as good value as we can in terms of total shipping price. Our shopping basket now calculates the shipping totals automatically so really all you have to do is pop a few items in the basket to see how shipping works and the amount you’ll be paying.
There are 4 different sets of prices depending on your location:
Within the UK:
- The first four 7”/CDs are now included in the base price for each seller - £1.75 for second class.
- The first 6 LPs work the same way - £3.50 from an individual seller for second class.
- Larger amounts than this go up at an incremental rate. 7-20 LPs cost £7.95 for second class etc. Customers are now also at liberty to choose first class post, recorded post etc from a drop-down menu.
- We now also have a maximum charge of £12.95 for any number of LPs from one individual seller.
European Zone (including Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Baltic States):
- The first 7”/CD from a seller is £4.50 for regular airmail, and each additional is 75p.
- The first LP is £6.25, each additional £1.60.
World Zone 1 (ALL countries outside Europe except those listed for World Zone 2, ie USA, Canada, all Central & South America, Israel, Japan etc etc):
- The first 7”/CD from a seller is £5.50 for regular airmail, and each additional is £1.00.
- The first LP is £8.50, each additional £2.60.
World Zone 2 (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & Pacific Islands):
- The first 7”/CD from a seller is £6.00 for regular airmail, and each additional is £1.25.
- The first LP is £9.50, each additional £2.75.
Double LPs count as 2, as do double 7” packs, double CDs etc.
Recorded delivery within the UK is £1.10, and Special Delivery (next day insured) starts from £7.75.
Tracked airmail is £5 extra in addition to the basic charge, and tracked airmail with full insurance is £7.50 extra.
Due to the Post Office reducing the level of compensation offered in case of loss or damage, our basket will now alert you if you are not fully covered for the cost of the items, and compensation will only be paid to the value of the insurance cover bought. See our terms and conditions for full details.